8. Turkce Olimpiyatlari

Hey guys, so eh, I was bored then I decided to post something here:D

So, as I always say. Time flies freaking fast and it makes me scarier day by day.
you know right, I joined the 7. Turkce Olimpiyatlari and I actually WENT there to represent Indonesia as the dance team.

I felt like it was only yesterday when I did the semi-final for Turkce Olimpiyatlari, but then today.......... Today is already the semi-final for the 8. Turkce Olimpiyatlari.

So now I'm not a dance team kid anymore, not anymore. There is a new Dance team to represent my school for Turkce Olimpiyatlari this year.
And for those sudent who have gone there, we can not join anymore. Which means, me, me, I can not join that Olimpiade anymore HUHUHU, this is sad.

This whole dance thingy was annoying, yes I admit that. We had to practice practice and practice all the time. We skipped many days at school.
(Just read how tough those time were, January-March 2009)
We stayed until 10 pm at school, only for practiced that Turkish Dance.
Those times were tough, but it was indeed became a very wonderful memory now:) And I will not ever ever ever regret that I joined the dance team.
Even when I think about it now, I amazed that I myself can survived through those hard times, and I'm proud of me and my dance-mates now.

Anyway.
Today, I supported the new Dance team till death. I shouted "Yeah!" "Wooow" "Yeaaah!" for hundred times.
Then, they performed the dance, wore that weird Turkish costume. They were sweating and some of them got teared eyed because they messed up their move a little. They hugged each other, hugged the Abla. And they prayed for their victory.

When I saw that, I realized, how much I miss those times.
How I miss to stay till late at school. Have my Dinner at the dormitory. Do crazy things with my friends at dorm. LOL-ing something that not funny for others, but funny for us.
The more I think about those times, the more I miss those times. And I can end up crying, maybe. But no worry I haven't cried for this thing.

I always hate that the fact, time flies so fast. I can't believe it's almost 1 year since we went to Turkey. I felt like it was only couple of weeks ago. This is crazy.
And within months, I'll officially be an 9th grader. And not, I don't want to be a 9th grader yet. I still wanna have fun. I really do.

So theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, I'm out from the topic again.
Okay back to this Turkce Olimpiyatlari thing.

If you asked me How was the new dance team? I would say, they were good. Like yeah, they were. Their ceography were great. Their formation were great too.
But seems like, they were not so energetic when they danced. The music of their dance is so energetic, but they danced like they all just got dumped by their boyfriends-_-

I didn't mean to offend, but yeah, like that. Still hoping that they will make it to the top 3 and go to Balai Kartini. THEY WILL AND THEY MUST. THEY MUST.
Because I'm so can't wait to support them and make those wave wave thingy that the audince usually do!
I didn't do it last year, because I was the one who performed. BUT THIS YEAR, I'll get a chance to the shout and make the wave wave thingy! (okay I've said this twice, sorry but I'm too excited and can not wait to do this).
So please God, let the new dance team make it to the top 3.

OH OH OH and about their opponents this year, they are
Semesta-Boys, Fatih-Boys, Fatih-Girls, PribadiDepok-Girls, and Seragen-Boys.

Seragen performed the same dance as they did last years. AND THEY'RE STILL GREAT. Well they're not as well-compose as last year, but they were still great. And I love how all of the dancers seems so.......nice.
Unlike other dancers (including my school's) they clapped their hands when other team finished their performance. Unlike other team,
they were showing ":|" straight face throughout other performance.
And since lat year, I've always think that they're diserve to got to Turkey. So if they are the winner for this year and go to Turkey. I'll surely be happy for them!

Well on the other sides, Fatih-Boys and Semesta-Boys performed exactly-well,-almost the same dance! But Semesta performed it better, well my opinion.
I'm sure one of them will make it to the top 3. They were great. So well-compose.

I missed PribadiDepok's performance, so Idk how was the performance. But I think, they performed the same dance as they did last year, well.........maybe:/

And Fatih-Girls' performance were cute! Their dance is cute, and they were smiling along the performance which made the judges smiled too.
Their dance was simple, but they brought it energicly, so it turned out quite good!

I hate that some of my friends said "Their dance was boring" or "Their dance is so simple, even I can do it" or "Their costumes is ugly" and things.
HAHA, go go try to dance it. It's not that easy. I've been dancing for about 5 years, and I've never underestimate someone's performance that harsh.
And fyi, I think they showed better performance than KB's dance team.

Don't be too confident guys, you're not even the one who dance.
So watch out for your mouth, you're, the one who said bad things about others' performance who will be ashamed if KharismaB's dance team don't make it as the winner.

And so this post ends here. And let's all pray for Kharisma Bangsa victory.
Let's hope KharismaB's dance team will go to Turkey too this year, like me and others last year:D Yeay, amin.


Okay, sorry for my grammar mistakes, I'm still learning:p
And........until my next post. Bye!

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 reactions: