Insane. Nuff said.

WARNING! This post is insane. Be aware, it may cause you to be insane too. Thankyou. With respect, the writer.

Okay so my ex-boyfriend, as known as "Holiday" one of the heaven-est boy on earth. (Because it's such a pleasure to date him). Me and him brake up with each other on last December.

It was sad to left him. It really was. I've been feeling miserable, horrible, and tired during the time when "Holiday" isn't my Boyfriend anymore.

But then, a day right after I finished my final exam. "Holiday" came to me, and ask me if we could start everything from the beginning again!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS SO FREAKING EXICTED. YEAYYY ME AND "HOLIDAY" HAVE FINALLY MADE UP.

Love you love you love you love you~<3

So now I'm having "holiday" as my Boyfriend again. And ohhhh.. This world become so heaven because of "Holiday". Love love love "Holiday" a lot. My boyfieee:P

HAHAHAHA SO SHOULD I STOP NOW? SHOULD I? OKAY I SHOULD.

(See? This is way I'm telling you NOT to read this post right from the start)

Kay, kay so the point is. Me and my activity that I called as "go to school" had already over. Yesss!!!! AND NOW I'M HAVING MY 8 WEEKS HOLIDAY WITH A BRIGHT SMILE ACCROSS MY FACE. KEKEKEKEKE SO HAPPY.

Time flies so fast, can't believe I've already having my long-term holiday again.
BUT THIS HOLIDAY IS DIFFERENT FROM LAST YEAR'S HOLIDAY.

If we are talking about last year. I was just a 7th grader whom just passed to 8th grade, and was having one of the greatest time of the year.

BUT THIS YEAR.
I'm an 8th grader whom just passed to 9th grade. And stop right there.. Let me repeat the last 5 words. JUST-PASSED-TO-9TH-GRADE. And oh.. Let me repeat the last 2 words. 9TH-GRADER.

OKAY. WHAT WAS THAT? 9TH GRADER??!?!?!?!?!
YES BIT YOU ARE OFFICIALLY 9TH GRADER NOW. WOW YOU'RE OLD.

Okay. So for those who don't understand. Okay here's the story.
Yesterday, I received my report book at school.
And my teacher said "Oh! Congratulation Sabita! You had passed to 9th grade".

I've passed 8th grade.
Which means I'm done with all of these Ah-relax-I'm-just-and-8th-grader attitude.
Which means I have to study non-stop until UAN come.
Which means my oh-so-lovable Dad will be so strict towards EVERYTHING that I do.
Which means I have to control.. REALLY CONTROL my online schedule.
Which means I have to go to school on Saturday.
Which means I have to stay in my school's dormitory in the second semester!!!!!

Okay, there are still so many "Which means-" that I can't type it down all of it.

So my Dad has been talking about how strict he'll be when I'll become a 9th grade ever since... Forever.
He's been saying all of his plans to make me study everyday.
He's been saying about the possibility for him to take away my computer from me.
And blah blah blah blah....

He's been saying all of those stuffs since the day I started to be an 8th grade.
And Oh The Almighty God. Now I've passed the 8th grade.
And soon.. My Dad WILL do all of his "My-Daughter-is-a-9th-grade-now-so-I-have-to-be-super-strict-with her".
And I'll...... I'll be suffering from all of his plans.



PYAH PYAH PYAH LET'S JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HOLIDAY.
Look at the bright side Bit.. The bright side!!
You still have your 8 weeks holiday in front of your eyes.

Ugh, I swear I promised to myself that I will enjoy every second of this holiday. THIS HOLIDAY. This holiday that, once this holiday end. I'll be entering to the hell on earth.

Okay okay I've blabbered enough.
And.... about my grammar. FORGET IT. I've always hate grammar.
So forgive all of my grammars mistake, will you?;-)

Meoww.. Meoww.. GoodNight than CoolCats!
Till we meet again, ciao.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 reactions: